Effective date: September 02nd, 2019
Name: Mr Nicholas Leow
Office Address: 59 Mohamed Sultan Road, #02-08/09/10 Sultan Link, Singapore 238999
Office Telephone/Fax: 66970233
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Policy applies to all visitors,users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1.Information we collect
We require your personal data for the purpose of your subscription to Dayre, the provision of the Service and or the activities that Dayre may organize, such as, free gifts, lucky draws and others.
By subscribing to the Service, you confirm and agree that you consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data for the purposes stated above and further declare that the personal data that you submitted is accurate and complete. You also confirm that you understand the nature of your consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data and the consequences of such consent.
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an Dayre account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Dayre.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Dayre. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Finding your friends on Dayre:
- If you choose, you can use our "Find friends" feature to locate other people with Dayre accounts either through (i) your contacts list, (ii) third-party social media sites or (iii) through a search of names and usernames on Dayre.
- If you choose to find your friends through (i) your device's contacts list, then Dayre will access your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using Dayre.
If you choose to find your friends (iii) through a search of names or usernames on Dayre then simply type a name to search and we will perform a search on our Service.
Note about "Invite Friends" feature: If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our "Invite friends" feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, Dayre does not have access to or control this communication.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure and track usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Dayre.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
2. How we use your information
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service
provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service develop and test new products and features
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the Dayre application on your device Dayre or other Users may run contests, special others or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
Sharing of your information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Dayre (or the group of companies of which Dayre is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Dayre is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Dayre API have copied or saved that information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
3. How we store your information
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the Republic of Singapore or any other country in which Dayre, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Dayre, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Singapore law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Dayre cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Dayre or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Dayre, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Dayre make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
4. Your choices about your information
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Dayre, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
5. Children’s privacy
Dayre does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the postal and/or email address stated above.
6. Other web sites and services
7. How to contact us about a deceased user
In the event of the death of an Dayre User, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the postal and/or email address stated above. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
If you have any complaint(s) arising from the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data, please be informed that your complaint(s) can be sent to the Data Protection Officer at the postal and/or email address stated above.
9. Availability of Information
Upon your request, we will make available to you more information on our policies and practices developed and implemented by us as regards the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data about you as well as our complaints process developed to receive and respond to your complaint(s).
10. Withdrawal of Consent
Should you wish to withdraw your consent to the collection use and disclosure of your Personal Data for any of the purposes stated, you may do so by sending us a notice to the Data Protection Officer at the postal and/or email address stated above, stating the following information:
(a) Your name and identification number; and
(b) The purpose(s) that you had previously consented to for which you wish to now withdraw your consent for.
Please note that we may be unable to continue to provide certain products and/or services to you as a result of your withdrawal of consent and your withdrawal of consent will not affect any legal consequences arising from such withdrawal.
11. Access to your Personal Data
Upon request by you (the “Access Request”), we shall provide you with the following information:
(a) personal data about you that is in our possession or under our control; and/or
(b) information about the ways in which your personal data have been or may have been used or disclosed by us within a year before the Access Request.
To make an Access Request, please write to the Data Protection Officer at the postal and/or email address stated above, and kindly include your name and identification particulars and such information that we may require to identify you and the relevant personal data.
Please be informed that we are entitled to charge a fee to recover the costs directly related to the Access Request for the time and effort spent by us in responding to your Access Request, and will let you know the amount accordingly.
Please also note that under the PDPA, we are not required to provide you with certain categories of information listed under the PDPA.
12. Correction of Personal Data
You may request us to correct an error or omission in relation to personal data about you that is in our possession or under our control by writing to the Data Protection Officer at the postal and/or email address stated above, including your name and identification particulars and such other information that we require to identify you and the relevant personal data.
13. Retention of Personal Data
Upon the termination of the Service by either you or Dayre, Dayre reserves the right to retain your personal data for a period of up to one (1) year for legal or business purposes.
14. How to contact us
If you have any questions about the Service, please contact email@example.com.