Saw some stick-on nails at Watson’s the other day and decided I should give it a try. Didn’t want to do any manicure because I didn’t want to breathe in the fumes. Considered those natural non-toxic ones but too ngiao to spend that kinda money, so stick-ons it is!Only problem is that I wanted to swim tomorrow and now I can’t, because it says to remove after prolonged exposure to water.
Enjoy reading this?
Join our community! Download the app, and get updates from misseve23. Remove this bar by logging in.