Lazy friday, so sharing my wedding photos 2 months ago #dayrebrides #dayrebride #dayrewedding
1. Bridal Car
Nice annot how i decorate our bridal car? To decorate the car with basic deco (without the bears) cost RM280! With the bears cost almost RM400!omg 😱 so i decided to just decorate the car myself by getting the deco items from taobao 💪
2. Wedding shoes
My cinderella heels 😆😆..also from taobao. Surprisingly it's nice and quite comfy too. Worth the risk to take! I saw ppl shared angela baby wore this similar heels for her wedding too?
3. Bridal gown
My custom made bridal gown from cocktail evening
4. Groom's shoes
We got the hubby shoes from Giraffe shop. Good quality and nice!
Luv this photo. ..Christmas feel...hehe 😆😆
With my bridesmaids! So thankful if their help on that day as one of them travel from my hometown with her baby to KL to help me out that night!
Crazy photos of all the groomsmen and bridesmaids! Thank you guys!
5. Bridal room
Guess i shared this before but i used minimal budget to decorate it..hehe..nice?
6. KL Wedding reception stage backdrop logo - designed by my sister
7. Sakura wedding deco at the entrance of wedding reception. Deco done by paper & colour
8. Sakura wedding theme deco on the main table during wedding reception
9. Photo display table during KL Wedding reception
10. KL Wedding reception photo booth
11. Wedding reception venue - concorde hotel. Their services is v good and the coordinator Michelle v frenly and lovely.
That day got road closure, she informed me the night before to ensure i able to make the necessary arrangements next day so that oyr wedding won't be delay.
12. My evening gown from Inzpire. Madly in love with this gown so much when i saw it at first sight 😍😍
13. Bride signage
14. Groom signage
15. My second evening gown - also from Inzpire too
16. My emcee - Kelvin Sim. Super duper good..If you gals liking for emcee, i seriusly recommend look for him as he can speak English, Mandrin and Cantonese. And he will assured you that he will do the liasing with the venue wedding banquet manager to ensure things goes smoothly. He is well planned and organized too! Very experienced emcee.
Forgot we got take a photo too on that night with the emcee!
Now let me show you my hometown wedding reception venue for you to compare:
17. My hometown wedding dinner venue decoration. It's in Grand Alora Hotel.
Super sucks service! 👎👎
18. This is the deco for the main table. Feels not matching nia 😑
19. with my pretty MUA Cindi Lim. Although i did not have trial makeup with her, but i like her makeup style n hairdo. Which hairdo you think nicer?
20. Simple deco at the registration table
21. My hometown wedding reception photobooth
My mummy prefer my hometown photobooth but i told her i like the KL sakura theme one
My mum, dad and hubby 😙😚
This is the only photo i have can see the back of my evening gown
Hubby and me did not take any pre-wedding photo as i told him it's a waste of money for the photos to collect dust and those bridal shops really charging crazy high price.
So i told hubby i just want take some wedding photos on our wedding day only. So after our wedding ceremony, we got our photographer to go desa park city to snap some.
Freaking hot n tiring..wonder how u gals can stand taking pre-wedding shots whole day 😥
Spamming more of those photos...hehe
Another one. ..haha
Why take visa photo now also need to show ear..looks so ugly la putting my hair behind
Anyway, summary of my KL Wedding vendor list for those #dayrebrides that are interested:
- Wedding Venue: Concorde Hotel
- Photographer: John Poh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MUA: Raynis Chow (email@example.com)
- Wedding decoration: Paper & Colour (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Emcee & live band: Kelvin Sim (email@example.com)
- Evening Gown: Inzpire (Shop at Neo Damansara firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Custom made bridal gown: Cocktail Evening (email@example.com)
For Penang/Kedah wedding vendor list:
- Wedding Venue: Grand Alora Hotel
- Photographer: Mocco (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MUA: Cindi (email@example.com)
- Wedding decoration: GG grass florist (012-431 1811)
- Live band: Patrick & the Romantiques (firstname.lastname@example.org)
22. Wedding invitation card - designed by my sister (details shown have been edited)
I have requested her to design Save the date invitation too
23. Save the date invitation (details shown have been edited)
24. Wedding Chaperone (Tai Kam Jie)
- my modernised chaperone (the lady holding the basket next to hubby). And guess what's her name? CASH! haha..cash come. .v ong leh
I like this chaperone compared to the traditional one. She's fast and not like those v cheong hei keep nagging and ask us stop the gate crashing games faster. We can enjoy all the games eventhough the groom's gang reach an hour later than the planned time as one of the groomsmen overslept! !
Our ROM is in JPN putrajaya and i get John to do our photoshoot as well on that day before the registration.
My MUA is Cinder. If interested, you can contact her: 013- 9988686
Spamming ROM photo also. .😆😆
Anyone interested in preloved wedding items can checkout my carousell id: linda_tan878
Friday, 19 Feb 2016
Enjoy reading this?
Join our community! Download the app, and get updates from lindatan878. Remove this bar by logging in.