Yesterday this toddler
1) stuck a finger up my nostril while I was making Her sleep on our bed. I pushed her hand away she tried again.
2) smacked me repeatedly on my face as I pretended to sleep
3) tried to crawl Over me
4) threw pacifier at my face and I gave her back x3 times
5) laughed and squirmed as we tickled her armpits.
6) kept throwing biscuits. But pass her fried chicken skin, she put it into her mouth and nodded with approval.
This is so pretty. Sigh
Monday, 4 Mar 2019
Enjoy reading this?
Join our community! Download the app, and get updates from hueysunnie. Remove this bar by logging in.