Me right now. How did I ever dayre daily while holding a FT job i really cannot imagine.... these days I barely even have time to reply my personal emails and look through IG sometimes. Actually I look at these things all day that I hate looking at them after work 😩 occupational hazard. How are you guys my Dayre friends? Anyone still updating often? I miss the daily conversations here 😢☹️
#DAYREBEAUTY PSA GUYS 🔊It’s that time of the year again!!! The one and only time I’d be willing to queue and squeeze with others for a sale 😂 The Mandom Warehouse Sale is back and as usual, it’s held at their Great World City office (address above!) and will be happening over two days (25-26 Sep)!! It’s the only sale I head down for because I actually use 90% of the brands they carry! (The other 10% are either new to me, household products brands or men’s brands haha)
Enjoy reading this?
Join our community! Download the app, and get updates from gilliansng. Remove this bar by logging in.