As mentioned in the Official Dayre Blog on 9 February, the function to download your Dayre postings is finally ready. Just to clarify, the emails will be sent out in batches, scheduled from 12 February to 14 February. Please be patient and check your inbox and spam mail too just in case.
Do check your email and find the steps as below:
1) Click on the link provided in your email
2) Once you click on the link, you will be in queue for the system to export out your Dayre postings.
3) After the process has been completed, an automated email will be sent out to you, together with a personalized link to download your postings.
4) Click on the link; a zipped file will be downloaded.
5) Extract the zipped file and click on "click_here.html".
6) There you have it, all your Dayre postings from the beginning of time.
Please be patient as the process will take up some time. Please also be reminded that you would need to click on the link as soon as possible, best before 22 February. The system needs some time to process and export your postings which will be done by 28 February.
If there is any difficulties or issues regarding the process, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your Dayre username for easy reference.
Thank you for your support
The Dayre Team
Tuesday, 13 Feb 2018
Enjoy reading this?
Join our community! Download the app, and get updates from blog. Remove this bar by logging in.