cny period is when you eat lots and lots of snacks and reunion dinners and just generally a lot of food. I decided to make a simple meal for lunch today and of course it's BRUNCH FOOD😋
Matcha breadcakes with blistered tomatoes and scrambled eggs! I used Chrissy Teigan's recipe for these eggs and omg, life changed. I don't have my eggs scrambled because I don't like the wet, tasteless texture but this was 👌🏼✨ They were so cheesy, with absolutely no cheese added.
cheesy cheeseless scrambled eggs 🍳 adapted from Chrissy Teigan's recipe
cream (estimated amount is fine!)
1. Mix all the ingredients together until it looks like melted ice cream
2. Put fire on low heat and stir until cooked ⬅️ the low fire is important! Don't turn up the heat
3. Turn off fire when eggs are slightly wet.
These taste super rich and cheesy with no cheese needed at all😱😍
matcha breadcakes🍵 These are basically stodgy pancakes!
1 1/2 cups flour
3-4 tbs matcha powder
2 tsp baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup cream
1. Prep batter. In a large mixing bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and add milk and cooled butter.
3. Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir just until mixture is wet (some lumps are okay).
Monday, 6 Feb 2017
Enjoy reading this?
Join our community! Download the app, and get updates from activelysara. Remove this bar by logging in.