Baby’s movements are slowing down :o amniotic fluid still low but maintaining at 40mm AFI. Hope he can last a few more days. 37+2 today. Going to try induce on 16 Jan instead of csec since im 1.5cm dilated already, but gynae said theres a higher chance of emergency csec. Kind of based on luck? and depends on where the umbilical cord is located and if it gets compressed during the contractions.Hope for the best! least I know when my baby is coming out #dayrepregnancy
Testing out the Haenim sterilizer after trying out spectra pump.I like that you just need to wash the pump parts and bottles and you can just plonk it in and press auto. Compared to a steam steriliser i think this is a lot more hassle free? But steam steriliser is faster though you have to either dry with paper towels or air dry after that. This one have to wait 30 mins under auto mode. 🤔 even then i had some bits of water which refused to dry. So i had to put it in for another 20 mins 😑
Enjoy reading this?
Join our community! Download the app, and get updates from CherylxOng. Remove this bar by logging in.